Cargo Tie Down Kit TD7-100
Each FAA STC/PMA approved kit
includes all instructions, parts,
hardware, partition net, and
FAA required documents for
The installation requires
standard drilling, riveting
tools and approximately
40 man hours
Approved for installation in
Cessna 207, T207, 207A and T207A
- Provides 9G Barrier between the
pilot/passengers and cargo.
- FAA certified to restrain the maximum
allowable load behind the net.
- 30 additional single stud hold
down fittings for anchor points
strategically positioned aft of pilots/
- Net can be positioned in any of
four vertical locations, or used in a
variety of configurations to cover
and restrain cargo.
- Capitol improvement investment
will add to the marketability
of your operation.
- Cargo can be effciently secured
and your aircraft will be safer than
that of your lesser eqiupped competitors.
- In the long run, increased profit
will result with the customers satisfaction
and less time securing your cargo.